How about making your own bread from scratch? Today, it is possible to make high-quality breads at home, indeed using the correct techniques and ingredients. You?ll learn how to master bread-making with Ian Chin, the Consultant Baker at BEAU by Talita Setyadi!
What will you be learning?How to make a classic milk bread and hazelnut babka
DateThursday, 01 November 2018
Time19:30 - 21:30
LocationMasterclass, Fork Tent (Across South Lobby Senayan City)
What to bring
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning!
- A plastic container to take home the food. Let?s go green!
PriceIDR 500.000 (for 2 pax)
- Q&A session with the speaker
- Masterclass Certificate
- Apron for each participants
Terms & Conditions
- Price is for 2 pax (1 station)
- Participants should be age above 16y/o
- Get a prize for the best dessert creation!
About The MentorIan Chin is an American baker from Southbury, Connecticut. Since 2012, he has been baking in many well known American bakeries such as New York?s Sullivan Street Bakery and Orwasher?s. He is well versed in many styles of bread and bakery products. In Indonesia, he is a Consultant Baker of BEAU, having established the bakery along with Talita Setyadi in 2014. When not baking or teaching, Ian enjoys going to local markets to buy Indonesian vinyl records and enjoys singing Keroncong music.