Learn to make pizza with Chef Hamish and his 4 year old son Jaxon. Chef Hamish is the Corporate Chef of Ismaya Group's lifestyle outlets; Skye, Mr Fox, Social House, and Gia. His son Jaxon is also a chef in the making, assisting his father with baking and cooking at home. Learn to make pizza dough, pizza sauce, then garnish your own pizza and bake! Guests will be able to take their pizza dough home, as a pizza dough will be made in advance due to long proving time.
What will you be learning?How to make pizza dough and pizza sauce before garnishing and baking your own pizza.
DateSunday, 04 November 2018
Time10:30 - 12:00
LocationMasterclass, Fork Tent (Across South Lobby Senayan City)
What to bring
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning!
- A plastic container to take home the food. Let's go green!
PriceIDR 250.000 (for 2 pax)
- Ingredients & utensils for cooking
- Q&A session with the speaker
- Masterclass certificate
- Apron for each participant
Terms & Conditions
- Price is for 2 pax who will be sharing 1 cooking station
- Participants can be accompanied by parents
- Participants should be between 3 to 8 years old
About The MentorHamish Lindsay is proud to serve the best of his creations as SKY's Executive Chef. As the hidden prodigy from Auckland, New Zealand, Hamish had worked closely together with Australia's finest celebrity chefs, including Pete Evans and Manu Feildel from My Kitchen Rules, as well as "world champion pizza maker" John Lanzafame, to name a few. He appeared on Indonesia version of Iron Chef. Hamish doesn't limit himself to one cuisine because it will limit his range of food specialty. His main strengths lie on Italian, French, Thai, and Indonesian foods.