With the abundance of the local produces Indonesia has, there are many ways through which we can put these ingredients to a single table and turn them into a wide variety of unique sweet treats. At The Art of Pastry, Charins will teach you how to be creative in using the resources that we have to make a delicious dessert.
What will you be learning?Decor and bring your own cheesecake home! Learn creative ways to incorporate local ingredients to desserts such as cheesecake crumble, purple and yellow sweet potato cheesecake, and biji salak
DateSunday, 04 November 2018
Time19:00 - 21:00
LocationMasterclass, Fork Tent (Across South Lobby Senayan City)
What to bring
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning!
- A plastic container to take home the food. Let's go green!
PriceIDR 500.000 (for 2 pax)
- Ingredients & utensils for cooking
- Q&A session with the speaker
- Masterclass certificate
- Apron for each participant
Terms & Conditions
- Price is for 2 pax who will be sharing 1 cooking station
- Participants should be at least 16 years old
About The MentorScientist mutated to a pâtissier, Charins carries the same practice in both labs - precision, analysis and experimental. Having educated overseas throughout her whole life, moving back home has been an adventure for her palate. She is constantly introduced to local desserts and recreating her own impression of it. She loves pushing comfort desserts out of its comfort zone.