It is easy to recall that all our lives, we've encountered plates more than frames. In fact, gastronomy is also a form of art. Learn how to make visually-delicious plates of food with Chef Chitra at Art Plating Series, and you will see plates as blank canvases to pour your imagination to!
What will you be learning?The art of food plating
DateFriday, 02 November 2018
Time13:00 - 15:00
LocationMasterclass, Fork Tent (Across South Lobby Senayan City)
What to bring
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning!
- A plastic container to take home the food. Let's go green!
PriceIDR 500.000 (for 2 pax)
- Ingredients & utensils for cooking
- Q&A session with the speaker
- Masterclass certificate
- Apron for each participant
Terms & Conditions
- Price is for 2 pax who will be sharing 1 cooking station
- Participants should be at least 16 years old
About The MentorAfter finishing her degree in psychology, Chef Chitra started to pursue her interest in the culinary industry. She became an enterpreneur in 2007 and has since had a diverse roles in in the culinary world; bakery & pastry owner, food consultant, beverage ambassador, catering owner, and TV personality. As someone who's fond of the arts, Chef Citra also loves to paint.